No Time To Die – The twenty-fifth film in a series of movies about agent 007 – James Bond. The production by EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Universal Pictures.
The world premiere is scheduled for April 3, 2020. The film will be released in the US on April 8, 2020.
No Time To Die Plot
James bond leaves his job at MI6 and enjoys life in Jamaica. His old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA asks for help in finding the missing scientist. The mission to save the scientist turns out to be much more difficult than expected and leads James Bond to a mysterious villain who has taken possession of new dangerous technologies.
No Time To Die Posters
The main role of MI6 agent James Bond will be played by Daniel Craig for the fifth time.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond, agent 007.
- Rami Malek as Safin, the main antagonist.
- Rafe Fiennes as M, head of the British secret service MI6, Bond’s boss.
- Naomi Harris as Eve Moneypenny, M’s Secretary, and Bond’s ally.
- Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner, MI6 chief of staff
- Lea Seydoux as Dr. Madeleine Swann, psychiatrist, Bond girl.
- Ben Whishaw as Q, quartermaster of MI6, a weapons specialist who supplies Bond with espionage equipment.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter, Bond’s friend, and CIA operative.
- Ana de Armas as Paloma.
- Lashana Lynch as Nami.
- David Dencik as Waldo.
- Christoph Waltz as Ernst Stavro Blofeld, head of the terrorist organization SPECTRUM.
- Billy Magnussen
No Time To Die Movie Director
The film is directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, who also acted as a screenwriter alongside Scott Burns and Phoebe Waller-bridge.
No Time To Die Theme Song and Soundtracks
- Music by: Dan Romer